Circaid Juxtacures compression ulcer recovery system (CURES) is an adjustable, inelastic multi-layer compression system that may be used by hospitals and clinicians as a secondary dressing for the treatment of open venous stasis ulcers. This patented alternative to mutli-layer bandaging is easy to use, comfortable to wear, and can help improve each patient's therapy. juxtacures leggings are available in three lengths: short, standard and long. Circumferences are customizable in the clinic. This minimizes inventory needs and facilitating immediate usage of a bandage alternative from the first visit. This leads to improved outcomes through patient involvement and compliance. Circaid juxtacures includes the patented built in pressure system (BPS) that allows the clinician to set the desired compression and allows the patient to repeat this process at home.
- Inelastic compression kit to replace traditional multi-layer and Zinc paste bandages.
- Compression (20-30, 30-40, 40-50 mmHg).
- juxtalock band system allows for easy and instant adjustability of product without removal.
- circaid® built-in pressure system (BPS) guide card provides targeted compression ranges for improved results.
- For faster healing than bandages.
- For 24/7 treatment due to inelastic properties.
- Reduces total cost of compression vs. bandaging.
- Reduces application time compared to bandaging by up to 75%.
- Active sedentary use.
- SILVERtec added to prevent static, odor and propagation of bacteria in the garment.
- Simple measuring sizing size adjustable.
- Works great with elastic stockings as part of a complete compression system.
- 6-month warranty.
- Machine washable.
Circaid® juxtacures lower leg system includes : 1 legging, 1 pair of undersleeves (footless), 1 pair of compression anklets, 1 disposable paper measuring tape, 6 Velcro® stays, and 1 built-in pressure system (BPS) guide card.
55% Nylon; 38% Polyurethane; 4% Polyethylene; 3% Elastane