- Do they hurt?
- Are they rough, dry and calloused?
- Are they swollen?
- What is the appearance of the toe nails-are they discolored or brittle?
If yes, perhaps it is time that you schedule an appointment with a qualified podiatrist.
Our feet are always there to take us where we need to go. Healthy feet are fundamental to the quality of our daily life. We need to care for them so they are ready to go when we are. Don’t ignore heel pain, toe pain, corns, calluses or bunions! If your feet hurt, something is wrong. It was President Abraham Lincoln who said, “When my feet hurt, I can’t think.” Taking a walk is a great way to help in maintaining your mental and physical well-being. Walking provides the exercise needed to maintain a healthy body weight and increase circulation in the lower extremities. When you walk, wearing support socks and support stockings can help you increase your circulation.
- Inspect your feet daily
- Wash your feet regularly, and be sure to dry them completely with a thin cloth
- Keep your toenails trimmed regularly straight across, but not too short
- Always wear your support stockings every day to assist your venous system and protect your feet
We have many fine compression socks (athletic support socks) which will do just that:
- Sigvaris Athletic Performance Sock – Athletic Performance Sock for the competitive athlete or the weekend warrior – for men and women in 20-30 mmHg compression
- Mediven Motion Sport – Cushioned sole and heel to enhance wearing comfort and Clima-Comfort fiber technology wicks the perspiration from the body – for men and women 16-20 and 20-30 mmHg compression
- Juzo Silver Sole – Diabetic friendly with pillowed sole – for those with foot problems such as foot odor or Athletes’ Foot – lo-cut, crew and knee styles for men and women in 12-16 mmHg
- Jobst ActiveWear – Seamless toe with dri release for superior moisture management and 360 degree cushioned foot for greater wearing comfort – for men and women in 15-20, 20-30, and 30-40 mmHg compression
- Sigvaris Recovery Sock – Active therapy – active recovery – for men and women in 15-20 mmHg compression
- Sigvaris 230 Cotton – 25% Egyptian Cotton – 100% cotton skin contact –ideal for those with sensitive skin – double-wrapped spandex yarns feel soft to the touch and provide durability 20-30 and 30-40 mmHg for men and women
- Jobst SensiFoot – Another great sock for the Diabetic with non-constricting gradient compression – flat, soft, non-irritating toe seam – moisture-wicking fibers help keep your feet dry – an antimicrobial finish inhibits fungal and bacterial growth on the sock in mini-crew, crew and knee high styles for men and women
- Sigvaris Cushioned Cotton Socks – 80% supima cotton-naturally breathable, soft and hypo-allergenic – draws moisture away from the skin – soft, cushioned sole, heel and toe – flat,low-friction toe seams – diabetic friendly – 142 for women and 182 for men 15-20 mmHg compression
Be Sure To Check Our Website For Updates On Our New Web Site Launch Coming In June And Exciting New Products Coming Soon!
Thanks for shopping SupportHoseStore.com,